(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including (but not limited) to your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation;
- information that you provide to us through using any of the user-generated content upload forms, or the contact us forms (including name/username, email address and comments);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, email address and profile data (such as your preferences); and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We do not store credit or debit card information.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
These cookies are restricted for use only on our website, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party except as described in the next paragraph.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many website.
(4) Use of IP addresses
(3) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, such contact being a manner which you previously agreed that we may use to contact you;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users, including the London Legacy Development Corporation, its subcontractors and any regulatory body – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(5) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You have the right to consult your personal data, to correct your personal data, if necessary, and to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data. For this purpose you may contact us at the address stated below.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
(8) Third party website
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party website linked to this site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites that you visit,
(9) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The Last Drop
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(11) Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is ENGIE Services Limited.